Our proven system to help middle schoolers dive into financial concepts.
Our 6th-8th Grade Financial Literacy Curriculum costs you nothing, but may make all the difference in the lives of the students you teach.
Expect to find:
- Standards-based curriculum that integrates financial standards, mathematics standards, ELA standards, and more. When we say everyone can teach finance, we mean it!
- Nine units that are packed with age-appropriate financial literacy concepts, including saving for the future, funding your life, starting a business, and growing up and reaching financial independence.
- Materials developed in the Google ecosystem that you can easily, copy, edit, customize, and share.
- A pacing guide with suggestions on how to implement the full curriculum, specific units, or individual lessons.
- Project-based learning activities, such as money interviews, meal planning projects, and more.
- A financial literacy passport that serves as a portfolio-based performance assessment that can be used individually or as a whole class.
- Tips for communicating with families to build a strong home and school partnership.