Our proven system to help young learners embrace financial knowledge.
Our First Grade Financial Literacy Curriculum costs you nothing, but may make all the difference in the lives of the students you teach.
Expect to find:
- Standards-based curriculum that integrates financial standards, mathematics standards, ELA standards, and more. When we say everyone can teach finance, we mean it!
- Three units that are packed with age-appropriate financial literacy concepts, including debit and credit, the value of money, needs vs wants, an introduction to safety and risk management, and how to budget and care for a pet.
- Materials developed in the Google ecosystem that you can easily, copy, edit, customize, and share.
- A pacing guide with suggestions on how to implement the individual lessons and projects into your day.
- Project-based learning activities, such as the most cost effective and easy to manage pet.
- Tips for communicating with families to build a strong home and school partnership.