Our proven system to help young learners embrace financial knowledge.
Our Second Grade Financial Literacy Curriculum costs you nothing, but may make all the difference in the lives of the students you teach.
Expect to find:
- Standards-based curriculum that integrates financial standards, mathematics standards, ELA standards, and more. When we say everyone can teach finance, we mean it!
- Four units that are packed with age-appropriate financial literacy concepts, including an introduction to saving, unit pricing, starting a business, supply and demand, and an introduction to budgeting and retirement.
- Materials developed in the Google ecosystem that you can easily, copy, edit, customize, and share.
- A pacing guide with suggestions on how to implement the individual lessons and projects into your day.
- Project-based learning activities, such as creating a recycling business that encourages students to problem solve and consider their community and the impact of their decisions on others around them.
- Tips for communicating with families to build a strong home and school partnership.