Our proven system to help young learners embrace financial knowledge.
Our Kindergarten Financial Literacy Curriculum costs you nothing, but may make all the difference in the lives of the students you teach.
Expect to find:
- Standards-based curriculum that integrates financial standards, mathematics standards, ELA standards, and more. When we say everyone can teach finance, we mean it!
- A unit that is packed with age-appropriate financial literacy concepts, including time management, budgeting time in a school day, and needs vs wants.
- Materials developed in the Google ecosystem that you can easily, copy, edit, customize, and share.
- A pacing guide with suggestions on how to implement the individual lessons and projects into your day.
- Project-based learning activities, such as creating a community minded shoe drive to encourage entrepreneurship, an introduction to used vs new, and nurturing a responsible citizenship mindset.
- Tips for communicating with families to build a strong home and school partnership.